Hellenic Carriers Agm results
Friday, 01 June 2012 | 00:00
Hellenic Carriers Limited, an international provider of marine transportation services for dry bulk cargoes, announces that at their Annual General Meeting held yesterday on 30 May 2012 in Athens, all resolutions, mentioned below, were duly passed.
The issued share capital as of 30 May 2012 is 45,616,851 shares of US$0.001 each with voting rights.
1. That the Company’s accounts and the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended 31 December 2011 be approved and adopted.
2. That Graham Stanley Roberts, being eligible for re-election, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
3. That Charlotte Maria Ypatia Stratos, being eligible for re-election, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
4. That Ernst & Young be reappointed as Auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Company and that their remuneration be fixed by the Directors.
5. That, pursuant to Article 3.16 of the Articles of Association of the Company, the Board of Directors be granted a general authority to issue further shares in the share capital of the Company at their sole discretion and without reference to pre-emption rights, by way of general mandate. The general mandate hereby granted shall expire at the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Company and shall be limited to a total amount of shares not exceeding 50% of the number of shares of the Company in issue as at the date the general mandate is granted.
Source: Hellenic Carriers Limited
There are no comments available.