11th H.I.M.T. Annual Conference
Date(s) - 12/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
Eugenides Foundation Auditorium
For further information, please contact:
H.I.M.T.- Hellenic Institute of Marine Technology
Tel.: (+30) 210 41 86 062
Fax: (+30) 210 41 86 062
Email: [email protected]
The HELLENIC INSTITUTE of MARINE TECHNOLOGY (Η.Ι.Μ.Τ.), proudly announces the 11th H.I.M.T. scientific Conference, which is being organized on an annual basis since 2007 and attracts the attention of the Shipping industry worldwide.
The Conference is being attended by more than 300 operators/ decision makers of the marine industry.
Through this Conference, H.I.M.T. aims to promote the scopes of the organization, giving support to and facilitating the exchange of contacts and experience amongst its members and the international shipping community.
Also, the Conference’s main target is to continue its educative role, expand the networking opportunities as well as dominate its role as being the center for the exchange of information among its members.
Last but not least, the Conference focuses on discussing, analyzing and promoting the innovative proposals regarding the marine industry.
2017 ANNUAL MEETING OF MARINE TECHNOLOGY
• Exhaust Gas After Treatment technologies
• Predictive models based on noon report and conditional monitoring data
• Tug boat operational requirements in the wider Piraeus Port area
• Bio-fuels in the maritime industry
• Offshore multi-purpose platform for blue energy exploitation
• Occupation safety in offshore wind farms
• Impact of fuel supply chain on ship’s environmental footprint
• Blue Growth Activities at Mediterranean Level
• Bilge Water Treatment System
• On-board LNG Regasification and Seawater Desalination
• Analysis of Natural Gas Combustion in marine engines
• Novel inspection methods of metallic components
• Safer mooring lines