Competency-based Remote Interviews
Date(s) - 02/06/2022
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
A training course on how to plan, conduct and assess Competency-based Interviews remotely.
Participants will get the opportunity to reflect on aboard/ashore competency models and be invited to think critically and creatively about ways to evaluate soft skills, through specific interview questions. Delegates will also gain a thorough understanding of the ways in which the verbal elements in an interview interact with the non-verbal ones, through both theory and practice. The aim of the course is to help delegates build on their interview skills and familiarize them with the steps and the principles involved in designing and conducting remote interviews.
Emphasis will be given on:
- Understanding the effectiveness of structured interviews in predicting performance
- Using competency models to develop specific interview questions
- Utilizing psychometric assessment results in the remote interview process
- Developing objective, practical and valid systems for evaluating candidates’ performance in an interview
- Practice on remote interviewing
Important information for successful course completion:
- This course will be conducted online, therefore an internet connection is required.
- Participants are required to communicate and interact verbally, visually and in written form throughout the training course since the interaction between the trainer and participants is important for successful course completion.
- A connected camera, microphone, or audio headset during the course always enhances the quality of training.
Enrolment Deadline: May 26th