Europe – Asia Intermodal Logistics New Silk Way Shaping
Date(s) - 25/04/2023 - 26/04/2023
Hotel Amsterdam Amstel
For further information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
EUROPE-ASIA INTERMODAL LOGISTICS 2023: NEW SILK WAY SHAPING is an in-person networking platform for the European and Eurasian logistics experts that will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on April 25-26.
Today, the European transport system is actively developing and adapting to changed geopolitical realities. This dynamic facilitates the development of new services, routes, and infrastructure.
At the conference, leading speakers will consider both the development of theintra-European logistics system and routes connecting Asia and Europe. Also we will talk about European infrastructure development and it’s for readiness for increasing flow of goods from Asia.
Additionally to the conference, there will also be an exhibition area which will make your participation more effective.
Within the framework of the program is planned a technical field trip to the one of the logistics area of Amsterdam.
Who Should Attend?
- Producers, Traders, End-users: coal, iron ore, steel, agricultural and food products, chemical, construction materials, etc.
- Railways and railway operators
- Road carriers
- Shipping Companies: Owners / Operators / Agents / Brokers
- IWT operators
- Ports & Terminals
- Port handling equipment providers
- 3PL and 4PL operators
- Integrated logistics providers
- Stevedoring companies
- Consultants, Law companies, Insurance
- Financial Institutions: Investment Banks / Infrastructure Funds
- Associations and governmental organizations
- Intermodal transportation in Europe: current situation and forecast.
- Realities and future of the European transport system: TEN-T.
- Transportation development between the Baltic, Adriatic and Black seas.
- Railways impact on the European multimodal transport chain.
- Current situation with road transport carriages in Europe.
- Short sea shipping as a key driver for internal European trade. Feeder services in Europe.
- IWT cargo traffic volumes on the Rhine and Danube. Forecast for 2023-2024.
- Ports and intermodal hinterland connectivity development.
- European ports as a gateway for transportation from Asia.
- New Silk Way development: main routes, transit countries potential, new logistic solutions.
- Middle Corridor developing: sustainable and trustworthy alternative for Asia-Europe transportation.
- Impact of the current situation in Ukraine on changes in international transport routes.
- Green solutions, automated and other innovations in the industry.