Date(s) - 25/11/2021
For further information, please contact:
Details & Registration
Conference Theme: Diversity and Sustainability -The Business Case Maritime SheEO is a concept that works towards creating the next generation of women maritime leaders. It focuses on the business case for diversity and works with stakeholders to create solutions that impact the entire maritime industry. With a view to highlight these aspects and encourage a progressive discussion on the same, we invite you to support and participate in the first Maritime SheEO conference.
Hear from experts on disruptions taking place in the maritime industry and the impact of COVID-19, and from global women leaders on their journey not only as women but as industry leaders. Maritime SheEO is co-organized by and with The Ocean Opportunity Lab (TOOL), on the TOOL Aquarium platform.
At the Panel are:
- Priscilla Araujo, Towage Operations Manager, Wilson Sons (Brazil)
- Michael Cokinos, Account Manager – SHELL MARINE (USA)
- Meera Kumar, CBO, Diabos (India)
- Chris Matsikoudis, Area Sales Manager, Wärtsilä Voyage Solutions (Greece)
- Willem Spijker, Commercial Manager, Multraship Towage & Salvage (The Netherlands)
- Gina Panayiotou, Founder, Oceans Arena (UK)