Safety Investigation & Risk Management into Marine Casualties & Marine Incidents
Date(s) - 27/09/2023 - 28/09/2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bureau Veritas Hellas ΜAE Premises
For further information, please contact:
Eleni Xypolytakou Training Coordinator
Tel: +30 2104063191
Email: [email protected]
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon completion, successful students will be able to:
* Understand the philosophy, process and procedures required to support a marine casualty investigation.
* Exercise the techniques of collecting, analyzing and reporting on marine casualties.
* Ensure that the root causes and factors contributing to an incident are identified using various techniques including the 5Whys.
* Build on Resilience vs. Brittleness on the outcome of the investigation report.
* Outline a project plan to implement TMSA / Dry-Bulk Requirements for Incident Investigation.