SIRE 2.0 and Human Factors Management
Date(s) - 18/04/2023 - 19/04/2023
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
For further information, please contact:
Tel: + 30 210 4100 200
Email: [email protected]
Details & Registration
The SIRE 2.0 regime is a revolutionary approach to the traditional physical inspection concept with a greater use of technology and anticipated huge enhancement of the quality of the inspection report.
This course provides detailed and practical explanations of the key features of the new system, step by step, starting from the inspection request to its conclusion and upload of comments to the report.
Practical exercises are used to enable participants to put into practice newly acquired knowledge and skills, identify critical issues in the CVIQ and the areas where to initiate change on board and ashore. The analysis of the aspects of the new system is accompanied by a clear presentation of the principles behind SIRE 2.0: the role of Human Factors in the Maritime Industry, how they have been introduced by OCIMF, the Performance Influencing Factors (PIF), and the identification of Safety Critical Tasks.
- To understand the principles behind and acquire detailed knowledge of the new inspection system SIRE 2.0.
- To gain better insights into the role of the Human Factors and non-technical skills introduced by OCIMF into SIRE 2.0 and TMSA throughout the Human
- Factors Management and Self-Assessment publication
- To identify focus areas and priorities for leading and managing the change driven by SIRE 2.0. Put people at the centre of everything you do by creating the conditions to enhance human performance.
- Business drivers for vetting
- SIRE 2.0
- Introduction to Human Factors
- Arrangement and preparation for on-board inspection (based on SIRE 2)
- The on-board inspection (based on SIRE 2)
- TMSA integration into SIRE 2
- Human Factor Management and Self-assessment
Enrolment Deadline: April 10th