Summer LNG Forum: Evolving LNG Market Dynamics – Implications on Supply Security in Asia and Europe
Date(s) - 06/07/2022
1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
M Hotel Singapore
For further information, please contact:
Poten & Paterns, Ashrafe Hanifar
Email: [email protected]
The forum will discuss the impact of elevated and volatile prices on LNG markets and demand growth. It will focus on pertinent topics like price indexation, long and short-term contracting trends and US LNG projects.
Speakers and panelists will look at Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and Covid-19 lockdowns in China, two key issues that have upended LNG markets and caused huge price swings. What are the solutions to Europe’s current energy security crisis? How have the Russia-Ukraine conflicts affected Asia? And what is the outlook for Chinese LNG demand, as the government pursues a strict zero-Covid policy?
On the supply front, US LNG projects are in favor but face issues like cost escalation and labor shortages. How will this impact development?
Jason Feer, Global Head of Business Intelligence, Poten & Partners
- Denis Bonhomme, Global Sales & Business Development Director, TotalEnergies
- Samuele Ravelli, Principal Trading and Origination, East of Suez, Equinor
- Nick Kouvaritakis, Partner & LNG Practice Leader, Mayer Brown
- TBA, Vitol
- TBA, Engie Global Markets
- Vikram Mansukhani, Head of LNG Derivatives, LNG Trading, Osaka Gas
- Sophie Tan, Managing Editor, Poten & Partners
- Wong Kit Ling, Head of Asia-Pacific, Poten & Partners