Tank container operators: Risk mitigation for a sustainable future
Date(s) - 25/11/2021
TT Club’s Loss Prevention team is pleased to invite you to join a webinar discussion on operational risk mitigation of portable tank operations.
The intermodal transport of bulk liquid and solid cargoes can present operational challenges for all actors in the transport chain. Owing to its robust design and durability the portable tank has become recognised as the safest, most cost efficient, flexible and environmentally friendly means of transporting bulk liquids and chemicals globally. The portable tank’s multimodality allows seamless transfer between road, rail and sea.
During the session we’ll cover:
- Outlook for the tank container industry
- Current concerns and challenges
- Regulatory considerations and drive for simplification
- TT Club’s tank container claims analysis
- The role of cleaning documents
- William Leigh-Pemberton, Chairman Operators Division, ITCO
- Sabine Schultes, Senior Manager Transport & Logistics Safety, CEFIC
- Mike Yarwood, Managing Director Loss Prevention, TT Club
- Lutz Harder, General Secretary, EFTCO