Vetting Inspections (tankers) as per SIRE 2.0 Requirements
Date(s) - 26/09/2023 - 27/09/2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bureau Veritas Hellas ΜAE Premises
For further information, please contact:
Eleni Xypolytakou Training Coordinator
Tel: +30 2104063191
Email: [email protected]
Course Objectives: The Seminar aims to:
* Get a detailed insight into the SIRE 2.0 Programme and Inspection
* Familiarize with the expectations of the twelve (12) chapters of SIRE 2.0
* Introduce the HVPQ 6 and its link to SIRE 2.0
* Familiarize with the new Compiled Vessel Inspection Questionnaire (CVIQ)
* Elaborate on the principles and objectives behind the new vetting inspection process.
* Explain the means by which the Vessels can be efficiently prepared for vetting inspections and be able to demonstrate a strong and continuous commitment to HSQE excellence.
* Explain the actions needed prior to the vetting inspection – The self-inspection walk-round / Thinking like an inspector
* Discuss practical cases and identify Dos and Don’ts prior to and during a vetting inspection
* Give guidance on the soft skills to be used when engaging with vetting inspectors
* Introduce the human factors in the vessel’s safety systems and processes.