First Fintech for Maritime Finance, eShipfinance.com launches Version 2
eShipfinance.com announced the launch of eShipfinance.com Version 2. Chairman and Co-founder, Dagfinn Lunde says “I am happy to see the increased interest in our eShipfinance.com platform. The new V2 will give shipowners and investors even more possibilities as it now also caters to multiple ships financing!”
Features and benefits:
Project pre-approval in as little as 20 minutes
▪ Multi-vessel multi-sector projects supported
▪ Loans with higher LTV, subject to the security provided (i.e. no longer capped at 50%)
▪ Direct login and fully automated Lite process for shipowners to create a Free Business Plan in under 20 minutes
▪ Free Consultation with eShipfinance.com maritime finance experts
▪ Auto-generated standardized documentation for compliance and regulatory requirements
▪ Sophisticatedand powerful new V2 algorithms can process projects across any part of the capital structure (junior/senior/equity/mezzanine etc)
▪ New technology product lines for Banks to double their portfolio at a fraction of the cost
▪ Pre-analysis by experts, even for multi-vessel projects
▪ First-priority mortgage on ships (liquid assets)
▪ Structured, asset-backed debt products offering Quarterly Returns
▪ Standard non-bank Loan Documentation < 50 pages (Subject to number of vessels)
▪ eShipfinance.com is robustly built on the latest iteration of the Microsoft .NET platform, and is constantly updated to ensure that the technology is streamlined and secure. As a native cloud application system, it is hosted on a highly available and resilient Azure infrastructure with replication across data-centers in Europe and Australia.
▪ The platform is hosted on an inherently secure Azure infrastructure stack, and leverages off native Azure security paradigms, which ensure that both authentication and authorisation are not compromised. Multi-factor authentication is standard, as is AES256 encryption between the system and its clients. Azure data-centers globally meet environmental standards which exceed legislated standards.
▪ The website and platform are GDPR compliant.
eShipfinance.com V2 is an end-to-end solution. In addition to the core functionality, the platform offers technical and commercial ship management, legal resources, market opinions on asset values and charter rates, portfolio monitoring, and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance. Loan lifecycle support is provided from origination to maturity, ensuring a seamless experience.