Russia’s Surgut sells July ESPO crude at lower premiums – sources
Russia’s Surgutneftegaz sold six cargoes of ESPO crude for July-loading via a tender at lower premiums from the previous deal, trade sources said on Friday.
* The cargoes were sold at premiums between $4.10 and $4.50 a barrel to Dubai quotes, they said
* The six cargoes will load on July 10-14, 14-18, 18-22, 22-26, 26-30 and July 29-31
* Surgut last sold two ESPO crude cargoes at premiums of $4.60-$4.70 a barrel, the highest in seven months
* Separately, Tenergy has also sold two ESPO crude cargoes loading on July 20-26 and July 24-30 via a tender at a similar price range to that of Surgut’s tender, the sources said
* Buyers of the cargoes were not immediately known
Source: Reuters (Reporting by Florence Tan, Editing by Sherry Jacob-Phillips)