W. Africa Crude-Sonangol sells Cabinda, other Angolan offers steady
Angolan crude was offered at steady levels on Friday, while there was little activity on Nigerian crude.
* Angola will export 1.58 million barrels per day (bpd) in February, similar to January, the loading programme issued on Monday showed.
* State oil firm Sonangol on Wednesday sold a Cabinda cargo that had been offering at dated Brent plus 50 cents, a trade source said.
* The company on Friday was still offering Saturno at dated Brent minus 40 cents and Dalia at dated Brent minus 30 cents.
* A number of cargoes were still available from the January programme.
* Qua Iboe was last heard to be offered at dated Brent plus $1.90 a barrel on Wednesday.
Source: Reuters (Reporting by Alex Lawler; Editing by Edmund Blair)