World Shipping Law Forum (WSLF): Current Issues in Shipping Law
Palladian is organizing in Athens, a WORLD SHIPPING LAW FORUM (WSLF)-Current Issues in Shipping Law, on Friday January 25th, 2019 at the Hotel NJV Athens Plaza.
In the Forum, experts will discuss and debate current issues in shipping law. The event is designed to generate insight into current legal issues in this field and the law’s role in addressing future challenges and fostering future opportunities. The forum will provide important networking opportunities for all attendees and participants.
The topics selected are intended to explore the legal questions raised by issues of current concern to the market and to give the audience insight into how these issues may be addressed by law and regulation.
PANEL I: Current issues in Shipping Law
PANEL II: Shipping finance
PANEL III: Regulatory and International Environment
PANEL IV: The Shipowners Panel
• Lascarina Karastamati, President, Eletson Holdings Inc.
• Yannis Triphyllis, Executive Committee Hellenic Chamber of Shipping
• Emmanouil (Manolis) Andreoulakis, Lawyer, Eletson Corporation
• Michael A. Antapasis, Legal Counsel, TMS Offshore Services Ltd
• George Chalos, Principal and founding member of Chalos & Co, P.C.
• Stephen Drury, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan LLP
• Dimitris Exarchou, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan LLP
• Stamatis Fradelos, Director, Business Development at American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
• Dimitri Georgantas, of Counsel, Royston Rayzor
• Anna Kalathakis, Chief Legal Risk, Navios Maritime Holdings
• Dr. Manolis Konstantinidis, Attorney at law, LL.M., PhD. Manager of the Legal Department of Eastern Mediterranean Maritime Limited
• Daniel Martin, Partner, Holman Fenwick Willan LLP
• Stuart McAlpine, Partner, Clyde & Co
• John Trampaklos, Insurance and Claims Manager, Avin International Ltd
• Haris Zografakis, Partner, Stephenson Harwood LLP
The forum will be held with the support of the following sponsors: Holman Fenwick Willan LLP, Chalos& Co. P.C International Law Firm, Clyde & Co.