Digital Business Mission on Shipbuilding Industry and Shipping in Cyprus
The Cyprus Germany Business Association (CGBA) is proud to be collaborating with the German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce which is organising the Online B2B meetings aiming in business promotion, as part of a digital business mission on “Shipbuilding Industry and Shipping in Greece and Cyprus” with the participation of 14 representatives of German companies. This is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy of Germany.
This virtual event will take place on June 3rd, 2021 from 12:30p.m. until 4:30p.m. via the Zoom platform.
There will be a non-public Round Table event before the B2B meetings to introduce the Cyprus Shipping Industry and Ecosystem to the representatives of the 14 German companies, with a Q&A section. Participants of the Round Table are:
• H.E. Shipping Deputy Minister to the President Mr. Vassilios Demetriades, Shipping Deputy Ministry (confirmed)
• Ulrich Peitz, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany to Nicosia (confirmed)
• Capt. Eberhard Koch, Vice-President, Cyprus Germany Business Association (CGBA) (confirmed)
• Dr Niels Hartmann, Ship Owner, Intership Navigation, Limassol (confirmed)
• Michaela Balis, Germany Trade & Invest (confirmed)
• Dr. Athanasios Kelemis, General Manager and Member of the Board, German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce (confirmed)
You can find out more and register to the virtual event by clicking on the link below:
For more information you can contact Mr. Stefan Nolte, President of the Cyprus Germany Business Association (CGBA) at Tel.: +357 228 89 706 or via email at [email protected]
Source: Cyprus Germany Business Association (CGBA)